Thursday 19 March 2009

Earrings Upcycle



Here's a great little project to re-purpose some of those unique jewelry pieces you may have received as gifts.  This pair of earrings (only one earring is pictured on the left) wasn't really my style, so I grabbed my pliers and went at it.

I removed all five of the dangling pieces from both earrings and the circular embellishment from the earring finding. Then I added two of the dangling pieces to the earrings and used the rest of the beads for the bracelet. I finished off the bracelet with a clasp and hook, and the jewelry set was done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lawyer-ish Stuff:

All content, photographs, and text provided on this site are the property of Shanghai Monkey, unless otherwise specified, and cannot be reproduced in any form without permission of the author. All content is intended for personal use only and cannot be reproduced for sale.



© 2019 Shanghai Monkey. All rights reserved.

ShareThis