Thursday 17 December 2009

New Canada Organic Logo Sighting # 3


They're all coming out of the woodwork now. Yes, it's another new Canada Organic logo (I know the picture is a bit blurry and the logo is small, but trust me it's the Canada Organic logo).

This one was found on the 355 mL glass bottles of Kiju organic juice. The one in the picture is their new flavour, pomegranate cherry, but the logo was on the bottles of all 5 flavours. The day I took this picture I purchased a mango orange juice and it was delicious!!
To read about why this new logo is so important, read my previous posts on this topic here and here.
& happy logo hunting (although I'm probably the only one hunting for these logos)!


2 comments:

Averie @ Averie Cooks said...

Thanks for filling me in on your India trip details and I wish you the absolutely best, most awesome, wonderful trip of a lifetime!!!!!!!!! Wow, wish I could come with and sightsee AND of course study with the masters. Will you have email? Web/blogging access? But if you do AS IF you'll even care, you'll be too immersed to even wanna see a computer I bet :)

Anju said...

Sadly (well not that sad) I won't be blogging. The ashram does have internet, but I'm told the time is limited - which is nice! I'm actually looking forward to a mini internet break!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lawyer-ish Stuff:

All content, photographs, and text provided on this site are the property of Shanghai Monkey, unless otherwise specified, and cannot be reproduced in any form without permission of the author. All content is intended for personal use only and cannot be reproduced for sale.



© 2019 Shanghai Monkey. All rights reserved.

ShareThis