Tuesday 2 November 2010

What's New This Winter for Angelic Monkey

Each day another leaf falls off the tree in my front yard. The once warm air is becoming cool and crisp. Soon there will be icicles hanging from the roof and we'll be able to see our breath in the cold icy air. What does all this mean? That I'm going to India of course!!

This will be my second winter in India. Last year I left in January. This year I'm getting a head start on escaping the harsh Canadian winter and leaving in November. I have a few posts already written and scheduled to release after I'm gone, so don't think this is the last you've heard from me in a while.

I'll be going to the same place in southern India that I went last year. I'll be teaching yoga and basking in the warm Indian sunshine for 6 whole months. Words cannot describe how grateful I am for having this opportunity present itself into my life. I am blessed. I plan on enjoying every single second in India, working, teaching, learning and growing spiritually.

*om*

5 comments:

Jan said...

I'm so happy for you! Keep us posted. We will miss you! Jan

Anju said...

Thanks Jan!!! ^_^

I will have internet access there, so I'll keep everyone posted ...

Averie @ Averie Cooks said...

i feel like it was just yesterday that you went the first time! have a blast!!!!

the donut hole post..omg, drool :)

Anju said...

Hey Averie. I feel like it was just yesterday that I went too!!

Glad you're drooling over the donut holes ... I'm always drooling over the recipes on your site!! ^_^

MeloMeals said...

How exciting... India!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lawyer-ish Stuff:

All content, photographs, and text provided on this site are the property of Shanghai Monkey, unless otherwise specified, and cannot be reproduced in any form without permission of the author. All content is intended for personal use only and cannot be reproduced for sale.



© 2019 Shanghai Monkey. All rights reserved.

ShareThis